YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SITE, ANY APPLICATIONS, AND THE SERVICES YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE AND YOU ARE LEGALLY ABLE TO SIGN A CONTRACT.
These Terms require the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions, and also limit the remedies available to you in a dispute.
Please also refer to the Quickstartdocs:
Terms of Service,
Registered Agent Terms of Service, and
Quickstartdocs.com provides an online portal to provide an automated software solution to individuals who choose to prepare their own legal documents. Customer need not download or even license Quickstartdocs software. Quickstartdocs hosts its software service for customers when they create their own documents. The Site includes general information on commonly encountered legal issues. The Quickstartdocs Services also include a review of your answers for completeness, spelling, and for internal consistency of names, addresses and the like. At no time do we review your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice, opinions, or recommendations about your legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms, or strategies, or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. Quickstartdocs is not a law firm and may not perform services performed by an attorney. Quickstartdocs, its Services, and its forms or templates do not replace the advice or services of an attorney, and we encourage you to engage an attorney if you have any questions about whether our documents will produce the outcomes you desire.
Quickstartdocs strives to keep its legal documents accurate, current and up-to-date. But because the law changes rapidly, Quickstartdocs cannot guarantee that all the information on the Site or Applications is current. The law differs from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and may be subject to interpretation by different courts. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or legal tool like the kind Quickstartdocs provides can fit every circumstance. The legal information contained on the Site and Applications is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Thus, if you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area.
From time to time, Quickstartdocs may perform certain attorney access services and introduce our visitors to attorneys through various methods, including, but not limited to, (i) legal plans, (ii) third-party attorney directory listings, and (iii) third party limited scope agreements. At no time is an attorney-client relationship fostered or created with Quickstartdocs through the performance of any such services.
This Site and Applications are not intended to create any attorney-client relationship, and your use of Quickstartdocs does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Quickstartdocs. Instead, you are and will be representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake through Quickstartdocs’s legal document service.
When you open an account to use or access certain portions of the Site, Applications, or the Services, you must provide complete and accurate information as requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide a user name and password. You maintain the confidentiality of your password. You may not use a third party’s account, user name, or password at any time. You agree to notify Quickstartdocs immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name, or password. Quickstartdocs will not be liable for any losses you incur as a result of someone else’s use of your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Quickstartdocs, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives because of someone else’s use of your account or password.
2. Ownership. This Site and Applications are owned and operated by Quickstartdocs.com, Inc. All right, title, and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site and Applications, including, but not limited to, information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds, and images (“Materials”) are owned either by Quickstartdocs or by our respective third party authors, developers, or vendors (“Third-Party Providers”). Except as otherwise provided by Quickstartdocs, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site or on any Applications will be construed to confer any license under any of Quickstartdocs’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. See the “Legal Contact Information” below if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. Quickstartdocs does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as Quickstartdocs provided. Any rights not granted here are reserved by Quickstartdocs.
4. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site and Applications may contain links to websites controlled by parties other than Quickstartdocs (each a “Third Party Site”). Quickstartdocs works with many partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with Quickstartdocs. Quickstartdocs may also provide links to other citations or resources with whom it is not affiliated. Quickstartdocs is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services, or use of any Third Party Site, any website accessed from a Third Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites. Quickstartdocs makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. Quickstartdocs is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. Quickstartdocs is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Quickstartdocs of the Third Party Site, nor does it imply that Quickstartdocs sponsors, is affiliated or associated with, guarantees, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal, or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that Quickstartdocs is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns about such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
License to Use.
Quickstartdocs grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our forms (“Forms”) for your own personal, internal business use, or if you are an attorney or professional, for your client. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, enhance or in any way exploit any of the Forms in any way, except for modifications in filling out the Forms for your authorized use. You must not remove any copyright notice from any Form.
Resale of Forms Prohibited.
By ordering or downloading Forms, you agree that the Forms you purchase or download may be used only by you for your personal or business use or used by you in connection with your client and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of Quickstartdocs.com.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION
Please read this carefully. It affects your rights.
Most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction by calling our Customer Center at 1-866-790-7735. Even if the Quickstartdocs Customer Center cannot resolve your complaint to your satisfaction (or if Quickstartdocs has not resolved a dispute it has with you after trying to do so informally), we each agree to resolve those disputes through binding arbitration or in small claims court rather than in a court of general jurisdiction.
Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than a court does, and is subject to little review by courts. Any arbitration under these Terms will take place on an individual basis. Class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted, and you waive any right to initiate such actions. While sometimes upfront costs to file an arbitration claim may exceed similar costs to bring a case in court, for any non-frivolous claim that does not exceed $75,000, Quickstartdocs will pay all costs of the arbitration. Moreover, in arbitration you may recover attorney’s fees from Quickstartdocs to the same extent or more as you would in court. The arbitrator must apply the same limitations period that would apply in court.
In some cases (as explained below), Quickstartdocs will pay you more than the amount of the arbitrator’s award and will pay your attorney (if any) his or her reasonable attorney’s fees if the arbitrator awards you an amount greater than what Quickstartdocs offered you to settle the dispute.
You may speak with independent counsel before using this Site or completing any purchase.
(a) Quickstartdocs and you agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between us before a single arbitrator. The types of disputes and claims we agree to arbitrate are intended to be broadly interpreted. It applies, without limitation, to:
- claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of the relationship between us, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory;
- claims that arose before these or any prior Terms (including, but not limited to, claims relating to advertising);
- claims that are currently the subject of purported class action litigation in which you are not a member of a certified class; and
- claims that may arise after the termination of these Terms.
For this Arbitration Agreement, references to “Quickstartdocs,” “you,” and “us” include our respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, employers, business partners, shareholders, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of services or products under these Terms or any prior agreements between us. Beneficiaries include, but are not limited to, those named in an estate planning document.
Despite the above, either party may bring an individual action in small claims court. This arbitration agreement does not preclude your bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies. Such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief against us on your behalf. You agree that, by entering into these Terms, you and Quickstartdocs are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. These Terms evidence a transaction or website use in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”) governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. This arbitration provision will survive termination of these Terms.
(b) A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send, by U.S. certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”) to the other party. A Notice to Quickstartdocs should be addressed to: Notice of Dispute, General Counsel, Quickstartdocs.com, Inc., 229 SE Douglas St., Ste. 210, Lee’s Summit Missouri 64063 (“Notice Address”). The Notice must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute and (b) set forth the specific relief sought (“Demand”). If Quickstartdocs and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Quickstartdocs may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by Quickstartdocs or you must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount to which you or Quickstartdocs is entitled.
You may download or copy a form Notice from http://www.Quickstartdocs.com/arbitration-forms.pdf.
You may download or copy a form to initiate arbitration from the American Arbitration Association (“the AAA”) website at https://www.adr.org.
(c) After Quickstartdocs receives notice at the Notice Address that you have commenced arbitration, it will promptly reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $75,000. The filing fee for consumer-initiated arbitrations is $200, but this is subject to change by the arbitration provider. If you cannot pay this fee, Quickstartdocs will pay it directly after receiving a written request at the Notice Address.) The arbitration will be governed by the Consumer Arbitration Rules (“AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association, as modified by these Terms, for all claims under $75,000, and the applicable rules as determined by the AAA for all claims of or above $75,000, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules are available online at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. The arbitrator is bound by these Terms. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, except that issues relating to the scope, enforceability, and interpretation of the arbitration provision and the scope, enforceability, and interpretation of paragraph (d) are for the court to decide. Unless Quickstartdocs and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in the county (or parish) of your contact address. If your claim is for $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted based only on documents submitted to the arbitrator, by a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If you choose to proceed either in person or by telephone, we may choose to respond only by telephone or submission. If your claim exceeds $10,000, the AAA Rules will determine whether you have a right to a hearing. The parties agree that in any arbitration of a dispute or claim, neither party will rely for preclusive effect on any award or finding of fact or conclusion of law made in any other arbitration of any dispute or claim to which Quickstartdocs was a party. Except as otherwise provided for here, Quickstartdocs will pay all AAA filing, administration, and arbitrator fees for any arbitration initiated in accordance with the notice requirements above. If, however, the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all such fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In such case, you agree to reimburse Quickstartdocs for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. In addition, if you initiate an arbitration in which you seek relief valued at more than $75,000 (excluding attorney’s fees and expenses), the payment of these fees will be governed by the AAA rules.
(d) The arbitrator may award injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only as needed to provide relief warranted by that party’s individual claim. YOU AND QUICKSTARTDOCS AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITIES AND NOT AS PLAINTIFFS OR CLASS MEMBERS IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING OR IN THE CAPACITY OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL. Further, unless both you and Quickstartdocs agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator may award any relief that a court could award that is individualized to the claimant and would not affect other customers. Neither you nor we may seek non-individualized relief that would affect other customers. If a court decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of this paragraph’s limitations as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and may be brought in court.
(e) If the amount in dispute exceeds $75,000 or either party seeks any form of injunctive relief, either party may appeal the award to a three-arbitrator panel administered by AAA by a written notice of appeal within 30 days from the date of entry of the written arbitration award. An award of injunctive relief must be stayed during any such appeal. The members of the three-arbitrator panel will be selected according to AAA rules. The three-arbitrator panel will issue its decision within one hundred and twenty (120) days of the date of the appealing party’s notice of appeal. The decision of the three-arbitrator panel will be final and binding, subject to any right of judicial review that exists under the FAA.
(f) despite any provision in the applicable Terms to the contrary, we agree that if we make any future change to this arbitration provision (other than a change to any notice address, website link, or telephone number provided here), that change will not apply to any dispute of which we had written notice on the effective date of the change. Moreover, if we seek to terminate this arbitration provision, any such termination will not be effective until at least 30 days after written notice of such termination is provided to you, and will not be effective in disputes which arose before the date of termination.
Rights and Responsibilities of Quickstartdocs.
Quickstartdocs is not the publisher or author of the User Content. Quickstartdocs takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Although we cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, Quickstartdocs takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us by telephone (1-866-790-7735) for help.
If Quickstartdocs’s technical staff finds that files or processes belonging to a member pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other members, Quickstartdocs reserves the right to delete those files or to stop those processes. If the Quickstartdocs technical staff suspects a user name is being used by someone who is not authorized by the proper user, Quickstartdocs may temporarily disable that user’s access to preserve system security. In all such cases, Quickstartdocs will contact the member as soon as feasible.
Quickstartdocs has the right (but not the obligation), in our sole and absolute discretion, to edit, redact, remove, re-categorize to a more appropriate location or otherwise change any User Content.
Rights and Responsibilities of Quickstartdocs Users or Other Posters of User Content.
You are legally responsible for any User Content – writings, files, pictures or any other work – that you post or transmit using any Quickstartdocs service that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting User Content, you agree that you will not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes anyone’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy. Please see Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws below;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, antidiscrimination, or false advertising). Please see Compliance with Export Restrictions below;
- that is, or may reasonably be considered, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing, or advocates or encourages illegal conduct harmful to any individual, partnership, or corporation. Please see Inappropriate Content below;
- that includes advertisements, spam, or content for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, or other contact information;
- that contains any computer virus, worms, or other potentially damaging computer programs or files;
Attorneys who submit User Content and provide advice do so at their own risk.
Under United States federal law, you retain copyright on all works you create and post as User Content, unless you choose specifically to renounce it. In posting a work as User Content, you authorize other members with access to that service to make personal and customary use of the work, including creating links or reposting, but not otherwise to reproduce or spread it unless you give permission for that dissemination.
You grant Quickstartdocs a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell, distribute, or incorporate such content into any form, medium, or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. You have the right to remove any of your works from User Content at any time.
You are not required to provide your real name when signing up as a user of Quickstartdocs. Quickstartdocs permits anonymous or pseudonymous accounts. Any user may request that such member’s email address be hidden to provide for more privacy.
Ratings and reviews will generally be posted in two to four business days.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Quickstartdocs may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
9. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS, OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, QUICKSTARTDOCS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
QUICKSTARTDOCS MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. QUICKSTARTDOCS WILL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION, OR SOFTWARE.
DESPITE THE ABOVE, QUICKSTARTDOCS OFFERS A 60-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE, THE TERMS OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE HERE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO THE PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY NORTH CAROLINA CONSUMERS.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION. UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD QUICKSTARTDOCS AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF QUICKSTARTDOCS HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE DAMAGE. UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF QUICKSTARTDOCS, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS PARAGRAPH DOES NOT APPLY TO NORTH CAROLINA CONSUMERS.
11. Unsolicited Submissions. Quickstartdocs does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site or any Applications. All comments, feedback, information, or material submitted to Quickstartdocs through or along with this Site will be considered non-confidential and Quickstartdocs’s property. By providing such submissions to Quickstartdocs you assign to Quickstartdocs, at no charge, all worldwide right, title, and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated with it. Quickstartdocs will be free to use and distribute such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and content.
12. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing Quickstartdocs or using the Quickstartdocs legal document preparation Service, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you will be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your Quickstartdocs user account.
Quickstartdocs has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content, article, or materials that have infringed on the rights of Quickstartdocs or of a third party or that violate intellectual property rights generally. Quickstartdocs’s policy is to remove such infringing content or materials and investigate such allegations immediately.
- Notice. Quickstartdocs has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement on the Site or with the Service. The Company has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any Site or Service user who is found to have infringed the rights of the Company or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual laws or regulations. The Company’s policy is to act expeditiously upon receipt of proper notification of claimed copyright infringement to remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want the Company to delete, edit, or disable the material, you must provide the Company with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail): (1) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (2) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; (3) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; (4) Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, email address; (5) A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (6) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The above written information must be sent to our registered Copyright Agent:
c/o Quickstartdocs.com, Inc.
229 SE Douglas St., Ste. 210
Lee’s Summit, MO 64063
- Counter-Notice. If you believe that your Content removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or under the law, to post and use the material in your Content, you may send a written counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent: (1) Your physical or electronic signature; (2) Identification of the Content removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled; (3) A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content; and (4) Your name, address, telephone number, and email address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in Austin, Texas, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement. If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, the Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member, or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at the Company’s sole discretion.
14. Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Site, Applications, or the Materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials or any direct product therefrom is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or used for any prohibited purpose.
15. Personal Use. The site is made available for your personal use on your own behalf.
16. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site or Applications and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
17. Non-English-Speaking Customers. Certain materials on the Quickstartdocs site, including, but not limited to, questionnaires, documents, instructions, and filings, are only available in English. Non-English translations of these Terms, as well as other terms, conditions, and policies, are provided for convenience only. In the event of any ambiguity or conflict between translations, the English version is authoritative and controls.
18. Customers Needing Extra Assistance. Quickstartdocs aims to provide full access to its website and product offerings regardless of disability. If you cannot read any part of the Quickstartdocs website, or otherwise have difficulties using the Quickstartdocs website, please call us and our customer care team will assist you.
20. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection, and arrangement of it, Copyright ©, Quickstartdocs.com, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
21. Trademarks. Quickstartdocs, Quickstartdocs.com, all images, and text, and all page headers, custom graphics, and button icons are service marks, trademarks and trade dress of Quickstartdocs. All other trademarks, product names, and company names or logos cited here are the property of their respective owners.
22. Attorney Access Services; Use of Term “Experience.” The term “experience” or “experienced,” as used on the Site, Applications, and in other communications about third-party attorneys participating in Quickstartdocs’s legal plans or other attorney access services means that the legal plan primary handling partner of each law firm fulfills the following: (a) possesses at least five years’ experience practicing law, (b) maintains errors and omissions insurance policies consistent with industry standards, (c) is in good standing with the state bar in each jurisdiction in which the attorney is licensed to practice, (d) has no pending malpractice lawsuit, as of joining one of Quickstartdocs’s legal plans, and (e) has no public record of discipline by a state bar within the last five years. The term “experience” or “experienced” is not intended to be a comparison to any other attorney’s services or qualifications.
23. Use of Testimonials and Media Endorsements. The media hosts on the Site endorse Quickstartdocs as paid spokespeople in our advertising campaigns.
24. Inquiries. BY USING QUICKSTARTDOCS’S SERVICES OR ACCESSING THE QUICKSTARTDOCS SITE OR APPLICATIONS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT SUBMITTING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER TO QUICKSTARTDOCS THROUGH THE QUICKSTARTDOCS SITE OR APPLICATIONS CONSTITUTES AN INQUIRY TO QUICKSTARTDOCS, AND THAT QUICKSTARTDOCS MAY CONTACT YOU AT THE NUMBER SUBMITTED EVEN IF SUCH NUMBER APPEARS ON ANY STATE OR FEDERAL DO NOT CALL LISTS (CONSIDERING INQUIRY EXCEPTION TIME FRAMES AS APPROPRIATE).
25. Right to Refuse. You acknowledge that Quickstartdocs reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
Quickstartdocs.com, Inc. is located at 229 SE Douglas St., Ste 210, Lee’s Summit, Missouri 64063.
Updated: February 23, 2020